FA: Woodworker 5 Piece Kitchen Door and Drawer Set

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemC64449255&refid=store
It may be just me, but I'm really sick of this crap.
Not the poster, as it's his right to post, seems he started off with FA, ok, spam multiple groups, alright....
But selling tools, that need to spin at high rpm, using substandard materials that are most likely put together with crazy glue that we all know will fail, is not right.
When will we learn?