FA Vintage 1944 7" Dunlap Table Saw Excellent + Dunlap Motor

?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:31&item=7589480605Thanks for looking.

Reply to
icdb

> Thanks for looking.

So, since you bought it on eBay yourself, and haven;t used it since you got it, why are you selling it now?

Reply to
fredfighter

hi ff, as i think one of the auctions mentions, i'm trying to downscale and have the idea that hand tools might serve me better in the confines of my small studio apt.

btw reserves weren't met. any interest in both? if you're nearby nyc you're welcome to come see.

-chris

Reply to
cdb