FA Vintage 1944 7" Dunlap Table Saw Excellent + Dunlap Motor

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName ME:L:LCA:US:31&itemu89483078
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName ME:L:LCA:US:31&itemu89480605
Thanks for looking.
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName ME:L:LCA:US:31&itemu89483078
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName ME:L:LCA:US:31&itemu89480605
So, since you bought it on eBay yourself, and haven;t used it since you got it, why are you selling it now?
--

FF

hi ff, as i think one of the auctions mentions, i'm trying to downscale and have the idea that hand tools might serve me better in the confines of my small studio apt.
btw reserves weren't met. any interest in both? if you're nearby nyc you're welcome to come see.
-chris