FA: Stanley Bailey No. 5 Plane - 1$

I have a Stanley Plane for auction on ebay that I am selling for a friend of mine.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 874&item275054447
It looks like the wooden handle had been cracked and reglued and the bottom plate has some deep scratches in it. Since it has problems I'm starting the bid at $1 with no reserve. If you say you read about it here and you are the high bidder I will take $7.00 off the my shipping charge.
Thanks for looking, Dianne