FA: NEW Porter Cable 14.4V Cordless Drill Kit $120

new, sealed in box, bidding starts at $120.

I have great feedback on ebay, check it out!

-Mike

Reply to
Mike Reed

But bad feedback here. This is not a forsale group.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

It can also be found cheaper on the web than your Buy it Now price.

Here's one for example:

Todd L

And cheaper yet from Amazon.

Todd L

Reply to
Todd L

Ha Ha Ha....... Another Ebay ripoff caught red handed.... I love it. Sure glad I have Ebay blocked in my HOSTS file.

And as for the spamming OP -----> PLONK

Reply to
spamfree