FA: Measurement tools, taps, dies, drill bits and other tools

We're putting a bunch of tools up for auction this week from the estate of a machinist who was trained in Germany prior to WWII. Some of this is old-school, some of it is more recent. A lot are Starrett and Brown & Sharpe and Mitutoyo. We'll be adding more tomorrow and throughout the week until we have the whole set listed. Everything starts at $10 and shipping so there's potential to get some real bargains here.
Disclaimer--I get 10 percent of any amount over 50 bucks for a single lot (so if you want the tools but want to stick to the spammer you know what you've gotta do).
<http://tinyurl.com/7pn97uf <http://preview.tinyurl.com/7pn97uf or <https://www.proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aidH289

I have gone to auctions in years past and won a lot of nice tools. When the started adding (buyers extra percent I quit.) WW