FA:Inca 2100SE table saw and Mortising table

I am offering my Inca tablesaw/mortiser for auction. See:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#94437885&category 789&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1
Starting bid may seem a bit high but is quite reasonable for this saw and mortiser. Anyway, if it doesn't go for at least that price I will be happy to keep it.
Cheers,
Jim