FA- General 350

That is a sweet deal A new General 350 with the 3 hp is selling around 2,400.00$

I wish i had room for it.

Reply to
FEL8ME

Me too! Why does the link take me to the Canadian eBay page, even though the item is located in the US? Nothing wrong with Canada, of course, but I'm a little curious how eBay has sites for different countries, but has the same items available in some cases. Do I occasionally see items for sale in the UK or Hong Kong or Australia because the sellers have offered to SHIP to the US? Why couldn't I "watch the item in my eBay" via the link on eBay.ca, but when I pasted the item number into eBay.com, I had no problems watching the item? I've got a lot to learn. Back to the topic that started this thread: Good luck with your auction, and I'm either at least a little jealous of whoever wins. Andy

Reply to
Andy

Just guessing -- haven't checked -- but I imagine it's because the seller initially registered with eBay Canada when he opened his eBay account.

Reply to
Doug Miller

It's a sweet deal now, but there's still 4 days of auction, and probably hefty shipping charges (the "Calculate Shipping Charges" wasn't working for me this morning).

Clint

Reply to
Clint

Let's wait until the auction ends before we decide if it's a sweet deal. I've recently seen some woodworking items go at or near new prices.

Great looking example of a 350!

Reply to
B A R R Y