FA; eBay: Woodworking books videos

No reserves. Discount shipping on multiple items. Thanks for looking.
Tage Frid Teaches Woodworking Book 1 Joinery http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $95599504
Tage Frid Teaches Woodworking Book 2 Shaping Veneering http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $95600230
Tage Frid Teaches Woodworking Book 3 Furnituremaking http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $95602194
Fine Woodworking Videos Clamps Turning for Furniture http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemc32689056
Fine Woodworking on Making Period Furniture http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $95869784
Traditional Woodworking Techniques http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $95870968
The Shaper Book by Lonnie Bird Taunton Press http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $95871685
Turning for Furniture by Ernie Conover Taunton Press http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $95872428
The Practical Woodturner by F. Pain Woodworker Handbook http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $95873955
Home and Workshop Guide to Sharpening by Harry Walton http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $95875319
Taunton's Fine Woodworking Index by Harriet Hodges http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $95876131
The Toolbox Book by Jim Tolpin Taunton Press http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $95879987
Scroll Saw Handbook with Patterns Patrick Spielman http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $95881551
Power Tools and How to Use Them RARE OOP Craftsman http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $95883837
Craftsman Job-Fitted Bench Saws Know-How 1967 Rare OOP http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $95885494
Fine Hardwoods Selectorama - Veneer - Woodworking Book http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $95890687
Getting the Most Out of Your Band Saw / Table Saw / Delta http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $96089329
Encyclopedia of Furniture Making by Ernest Joyce (1976) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $96092334
If we want to buy wood work books or anything else off ebay we will go and look on ebay. Technically speaking this is not spam but most would agree that it is spam. I am a regular ebayer and you have just been added to my list of sellers who I will deal with the day after hell freezes over. Cheers Paul
On 22 Oct 2004 08:17:25 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Zak) wrote:

Unless otherwise stated all references to location refer to Western Australia
To each his own. I don't have a problem with an occasional non-commercial posting of FS or FA item related to the topic of the newsgroup.
rr
Paulco wrote:

You're in luck cause the Sox beat the Yankees the other day...proving that hell has indeed frozen over...
John Emmons

If Hell had frozen over, the Cubs would have won the pennant in the NL.

...and if the Cubs and the Red Sox had made it to the series in the same year, then what?
Dave Hinz

REPENT! THE END IS AT HAND!

Paulco did say:

Please see the talc rust preventative thread which has degraded into a flame war regarding the use of fossil fuels. Some there would have you believe that eventuality is not far away!

That WAS cheery, wasn't it!?!
--
New project = new tool. Hard and fast rule.

Paulco wrote:

Charter for this groups specifically allows commercial posting as long as the frequency doesn't exceed more than every other week. Ebay isn't even quite commercial for most of us so he's well w/in appropriateness. If you don't want to deal w/him that's fine, but don't turn it into a federal offense. Most of us here don't care...
...Kevin
--
Kevin & Theresa Miller
Juneau, Alaska