FA - DW plate jointer manual

Folks -

Anyone need an instruction manual for a DW 682 Plate Jointer? First to email me gets it, no cost or postage. The thieves that took my tools last year didn't get the manual for the plate jointer, and I just found it while "going through stuff"....

John Moorhead Lakeport, CA

Getting better at keyword filters...

Reply to
john moorhead

For a second there me reading FA, I thought you were going to auction that manual off to the highest bidder.

Reply to
Leon