FA: Delta HD Shaper

Located in Mesa, AZ VERY NICE Delta Heavy Duty 3hp Shaper, with shaper cutters to make raised panel doors. All accessories, very little used! Will travel up to 2-3 hours to meet the winning bidder and transfer the shaper to help save the freight.Or it can be picked up here at my home in Mesa, AZ.
See my other auctions for a nice well made router table (pickup only) and a pair of Crapsman er a Craftsman Tablesaw moulding heads.
Marty
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle 010206975

Sorry, left out a digit in the URL http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 0102069758