FA: CMT and Jesada Router Bit Sets, NIB, no reserve, last day !

Dear All,
Last day for the 13 auctions!
I am doing it again, I am selling a number of *brand new* Delta branded CMT and Jesada made router bits on Ebay. These are *no reserve* auctions.
I have kitchen sets, ovolo plunge round over, ogee, champher, cove and Leigh bit sets. Click this link to see my auctions,
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid vefred2
Thanks,
David.
Well, I did my part David. I bid on a couple of them and jacked the price up early so the last minute snipers will have to pay more. Dick Durbin