FA: CMT and Jesada Router Bit Sets, NIB, no reserve, last day!

Dear All,
Last day for the 13 auctions!
I am doing it again, I am selling a number of *brand new* Delta branded CMT and Jesada made router bits on Ebay. These are *no reserve* auctions.
I have kitchen sets, raised panel door sets, up and down spiral sets, Incra and Leigh bit sets, and just regular sets of bits up for auction.
Click this link to see my auctions,
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid vefred2