FA: came across a bunch of tools FS in Bay Area, CA

Folks -
In my ongoing search for a cabinet saw, I came across this post at Craig's List for the Bay Area...
No connection, blah, blah....
John Moorhead Lakeport CA
http://www.craigslist.org/sby/hsh/20032354.html
john moorhead wrote:

Shelly and Craig, they said it wouldn't last and now look, she's selling his underwear on Al Gore's World Wide Web.
sigh...
UA100