FA: Brand new CMT & Jesada router bit sets, last day!

Dear All,

I have some **BRAND NEW, NEVER USED** CMT and Jesada router bit sets up for auction on Ebay. These sets were made for Delta and have Delta's name on them.

CMT 800.511.11 Rail & Stile 5 pc kitchen set,

600-560 Rail & Stile Kitchen set,
600-514 Rail & Stile Raised Panel set,
600-720 Large Profile 8 bit set,
is *NO RESERVE* on any of these sets. If you have any questions, please ask.

Thanks,

David.

rec.ww FAQ

David F. Eisan