FA: a lot of used/working tools at eBay........

If interested visit:
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=genao.com
thanks,
Vic http://www.8liners.com
On 23 Apr 2004 09:45:40 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@genao.com (8liners.com) wrote:

Only things I saw in the list that were even remotely connected to WW was a sawzall and a countertop. If I were a little less generous, I might consider the OP to be spam.
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA

There was a drill or two in there as well, but the only reason I went through the whole list was to see if his use of the plural "tools" was accurate, or if there was only the sawzall.
djb
--
Was that last sig line lame or what?

What a waste of my time. If you're advertising WW stuff, why make me wade through all the video game crap?
--
Was that last sig line lame or what?

On 23 Apr 2004 09:45:40 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@genao.com (8liners.com) wrote:

I counted 6 "tools" (mostly drills) out of 70+ items. Not what I think most folks would refer to as "a lot".
If you like arcade/pinball machine parts, though, this is the place.
Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me.