FA: a lot of used/working tools at eBay........

If interested visit:

Vic

8liners.com

and a countertop. If I were a little less generous, I might consider the OP to be spam.

Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA

Reply to
Tom Veatch

What a waste of my time. If you're advertising WW stuff, why make me wade through all the video game crap?

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

There was a drill or two in there as well, but the only reason I went through the whole list was to see if his use of the plural "tools" was accurate, or if there was only the sawzall.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

most folks would refer to as "a lot".

If you like arcade/pinball machine parts, though, this is the place.

Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me.

Reply to
Mike Patterson