F/S: Rikon 12-16 mini lathe

Anyone within driving distance of SE Wisconsin looking to try their hand at turning? I bought this lathe about 18 months ago to see if turning was of interest. I'm now ready to upgrade to a larger lathe. Let me know if you 're interested and I'll send pix and particulars. I don't think I have a r ational explanation for SWMBO for having two lathes in my shop :-)
Larry
Gramps' shop wrote:

A second lathe comes in handy. My second one (HF crap) has a jacobs chuck and a buffing wheel on it and I use it a lot.
--
 GW Ross

 Marching to a different kettle of