F/S Grizzly 2hp 115volt Dust Collector trade/$200

I need to get this monster out of my apartment! It is a big piece of equipment, a little larger than I anticipated and so I would love to trade for something smaller + another tool (I am just starting out so I need whatever I can get my hands on!) or sell it for around $200. I am ballparking 200, I think it was 400 new. Maybe more, maybe less. I can take pics tomorrow. Email if interested, it must go so make me an offer! It is located in Sonoma County, CA (near SanFrancisco). snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net 707-206-8176
dustin wrote:

Your best bet is to probably put it on ebay. There doesn't seem to be that much traffic on this board anymore.
I remember there used to easily be over 100-200 posts a day. I don't know where everyone has gone.