F/S foley belsaw sharpening equipment

hello,
i have a bunch of saw sharpening equipment for sale. if looking for anything specific email me and i will let you know if i have it.
brian
On 16 Dec 2004 11:46:25 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

Brian.. If you get much interest, please let me know.. I have 2 workbenches full of Foley stuff..
On 16 Dec 2004 11:46:25 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

good luck.
I dismantled mine and made other stuff out of the parts. there are some cool parts in there, and a glut of old foley machines on the market. I couldn't get even a nibble....