F/S Delta Saw-Biesemeyr Fence/Incra Miter Gage

Time to upgrade. I am selling my trusty Delta Contractor saw and accessories which include a 42" Biesemeyer Fence, Incra Miter Gage with 2 fences, 2 blades, 2 extra belts, 3 inserts. everything is in excellent shape with no rust. All manuals and accessories are complete. In addition, I will include the original Delta fence and miter gage which is also in good shape. The saw can be delivered up to a 200 mile radius of Fort Wayne Indiana for additional truck expenses only.

The get serious price is $525 for everything otherwise it goes on ebay next week.

Reply to
Mike