Extermely off topic but important

Hi I have posted here several times and would never want to diminish the integrity or content of this fine news group. However what I am about to tell you is very important to me, and I hope it will be to you as well. In Houston there is a wonderful radio station (KSEV) which is operated by a guy named Dan Patrick. The man who does a morning talk show on this station has gone to Iraq. His name is Edd Hendee, he is a local restraunt owner who side-lines as a talk show host. Ok, long story-short, while in Iraq, Edd discovered that the Marines were trying to armor their vehicles on their own, but were desperately short of materials. Dan and Edd have started a fund drive to send the needed materials. If you log on to http://lonesstartimes.com they can explain it much better than I can. Agian, I apoligize to any of you who are offended that I would use this news group for something other than what it is intended for, but, for the first time, I feel I can really help our kids over in harms way.
How about putting pressure on the military to spend some of its >$200 billion appropriated dollars to get these guys the stuff they need?
    -- Andy Barss