Experiences with Mini Max S45 Bandsaw?

I picked up a pristene Mini Max S45 bandsaw. This one is made in Italy. its

2 tone green in color. 10" resaw under the guides and the motor is 1.8hp. I have a Rockwell 14" Bandsaw, with height block to resaw 12" and I have a real 1-1/2hp motor on it.

I'm trying to decide which one to keep. Anyone have any experience with the Mini Max S45 (not the S45N) I joined the Mini Max-USA Yahoo group and didn't get too much info from there.....

Marty

Reply to
Marty Escarcega