Expensive Corner Clamps

Page 2 of 2
Gordon Airporte wrote:

I have two pair and have used them a few times.
Don't rely on them to keep something at 90 degrees. They're more for general positioning.
The aluminum ones are a better bet for accuracy.
Chris

I bought two of them years ago. Nice heavy duty gizmos. For them to work halfway decent you have to have one on every corner. The clamping pressure is very limited in area. They are not worth the money they cost.
Roy