Expansion from moisture calculator

Sorry to start a new thread but I think it's worth it :)

I added a scrolling table of lumber moisture percentages for different parts of the USA at different times of the year. The data came from 'Wood Handbook' (see my website for the link if you don't have it - worth every second it takes to download).

I added the ability to add metric measurements (not that it makes a difference to the calculation - it's really just a percentage of the unit entered - you'll see what I mean).

Calculator:

New Year!

Reply to
brian