Exotic Would Like to Have Toy

Page 2 of 2
On Sun, 12 Feb 2012 09:38:40 -0500, "John Grossbohlin"

No problem. Just wait a few years and its capabilities will be integrated into a $9.95 watch with voice control. Electronics is the one thing that gets cheaper every day.

I installed a bar top for a client a cpl of years back and he was watching something on his Panasonic plasma from a looong time ago. He paid $ 9,000 for a 720p. I'm guessing it was a 50" or thereabouts. NINE frickin' G's...

I have a Bosch version. Not as many features but the ones I need are there. Very accurate a under $100.00.
On 2/12/2012 10:09 AM, Robatoy wrote:

My usual flooring sub has had a Leica for a while. Showed it to me about a year ago ... said he paid just North of $300 for it.
Just last week he gave me a bid on sanding and refinishing four rooms of hardwood flooring in a house for a remodel bid ... he was in the house less than five minutes, and his bid was in my email within an hour.
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

He obviously has all his ducks in a row. That's how a pro needs to roll these days.