Exotic Would Like to Have Toy

No, it revolves around tools I'd love to have but don't need....

Oh, wait, that's your thang!

Reply to
Jack

they could call it TAPE $TOP.

Reply to
Steve Barker

============================================================ And they forget it by time they graduate. Always have to be retrained on the job. Even if they remember, they have to be shown how to use it for something practical. It is taught in school as nothing more than mental gymnastics.

Reply to
CW

My sons' had to remember it. You have to for studying engineering in college. They pasted my a few years ago.

Reply to
Cliff Hartle

Yeah, and charge $137.99 for the $3 tape, including license fee, just like the other guys!

-- To use fear as the friend it is, we must retrain and reprogram ourselves... We must persistently and convincingly tell ourselves that the fear is here--with its gift of energy and heightened awareness--so we can do our best and learn the most in the new situation. Peter McWilliams, Life 101

Reply to
Larry Jaques