Exotic Lumber Characteristics

http://www.lumber-4-sale.com/exotic-woods.html I don't have to worry about petty stuff like this, usually the most exotic type of lumber I work with is something I've had to pay for.
JOAT The Good are Innocent so they invented Justice. The Evil are Guilty so they invented Mercy. - Unknown
Not only that be they are charging almost $30/ bf for teak and I have trouble selling what I have left for $4-6 BF
Hell I'll ship anywhere in the lower 48 for $8 for 4/4
Jeez JJ
J T wrote:

Sun, Apr 18, 2004, 2:49pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@dcnet2000.com (Jeremy) says: Not only that be they are charging almost $30/ bf for teak and I have trouble selling what I have left for $4-6 BF Hell I'll ship anywhere in the lower 48 for $8 for 4/4
I hadn't even noticed they were selling it, I just posted it for the info about the characteristics.
All depends on where you are. When I was in Thailand, teak was about the equivalent of pine, or poplar, here.
JOAT The Good are Innocent so they invented Justice. The Evil are Guilty so they invented Mercy. - Unknown
(J T) wrote:

Justice is getting what you deserve. Mercy is not getting what you deserve. Grace is getting what you don't deserve.
ouch over 20.00 a bf for padouk I get it for about 6.00
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes