exotic hardwood cutter in Socal?

I seem to recall a business in or around san diego that offered exotic species of hardwood that had been cut domestically- they bought logs from some arborist and did the lumbermaking locally. Anybody's neurons firing better than mine? Tanks Pat
http://www.sdfwa.org/local.htm
This might help.
Dave

Pat
You're Welcome. I visited them two weeks ago. Nice stuff there.
Dave

O'Deen took me to this place a year or so ago.
www.anexotichardwood.com
Nice place and good selection.
UA100
I think the place you are looking for was called Eastwestwood Urban Forest Products and its website was www.eastwestwood.com. The website has ceased to exist. I don't know about the company, however.