exotic hardwood cutter in Socal?

I seem to recall a business in or around san diego that offered exotic species of hardwood that had been cut domestically- they bought logs from some arborist and did the lumbermaking locally. Anybody's neurons firing better than mine? Tanks Pat

Reply to
patrick mitchel

might help.

Reply to
TeamCasa

O'Deen took me to this place a year or so ago.

Nice place and good selection.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Sure did Dave; Thanks. It was east-west urban forest products..... regards Pat

Reply to
patrick mitchel

I think the place you are looking for was called Eastwestwood Urban Forest Products and its website was

The website has ceased to exist. I don't know about the company, however.

Reply to
Rossmoor Don

You're Welcome. I visited them two weeks ago. Nice stuff there.

Dave

Reply to
TeamCasa