Exit polling declares winner

Page 2 of 2

Michael,
you're obviously a serious kinda guy so I'll state for the record - it really wasn't a serious post. It was intended to be a satirical jab at all the ridiculous claims of exploding dust bunnies.
I mean, really, how many people would use talc on their bodies in summer if static could cause an explosion ;-)
regards,
Greg

if
I think it can happen.
I used talc on my body one summer and got burned in the sun. Luckily, I got off the beach just before I could have exploded.
On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 14:56:41 -0000, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (Michael Houghton) wrote:

well.... it *was* a freak accident....
On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 14:56:41 -0000, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (Michael Houghton) wrote:

Damn right. That's because talcum powder is just full of asbestos
(posts passim)
On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 15:28:28 +0000, Andy Dingley

That reminds me of a joke.
Vice is nice, but I like ass bestest. I mean "asbestos."
--- In Christianity, neither morality nor religion comes into contact with reality at any point. --FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE --------------------------------------------------------------- - http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development -
He thinks it's cute.
If Unisaw A100 thinks that the post is BS and or totally off topic, he posts a blank.

Does SWMBO know he's shootin blanks?
Mark wrote:>Why do all messages from Unisaw A100 show as blank? I'm using outlook

I think he's speechless. Tom Work at your leisure!

He's trying to make a point, but it's not even remotely funny.
--
Kevin
-=#=-

Perhaps his point isn't about being funny.
I agree with everything you said below. Dave

"You wish"...
Alex
<!> says...

That's as believable as most of the stuff you've posted :-).
--
There ARE no Iraqi WMDs!