Exit polling declares winner

Page 1 of 2
This just in. CBS exit polling has Nader by a landslide. Kerry and Bush soon to concede and congradulate a well run campaign.
"Fletis Humplebacker" <!> wrote:

Sweet!!!!!!!
On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 11:51:21 -0800, "Fletis Humplebacker" <!> wrote:

Last minute polling by the entire Stromboli clan.
Why do all messages from Unisaw A100 show as blank? I'm using outlook express.

mark did say:

I'm using Pan on Linux and get the same thing. Probably because he's sending blank replies.
--
New project = new tool. Hard and fast rule.

"WoodMangler"

Same here. Maybe his unisaw claimed his fingers?
WoodMangler wrote:

I routinely hav ethe same problem using Netscape 4.79, then they'll come through properly. What's going on Keeter, too fast on the send?
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work

I heard he had an operation but...
-- Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. ---- --Unknown
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

Oh yes, I remember that one; the result of a dust explosion in a shop vac wasn't it? Nasty business. Talcum powder used for anti-rusting sucked down and ignited by a static spark - all I can say is "he's lucky that spark weren't moving at the time"
--
Greg

Anyone catch the recent episode of Myth Busters on Discovery Channel about fatal static discharge from PVC pipe? I missed the beginning of the show with the myth setup. At show's end however, the busters couldn't get much of anything by way of discharge from the pipe - Busted.
____

"To know the world intimately is the beginning of caring."
On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 22:51:11 -0800, Fly-by-Night CC

How many examples of fatal accidents would you like ? However they're all with solvents, not sawdust.
And when did TV become a credible source of information ?
On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 11:05:35 +0000, Andy Dingley

Oh, naff off! Aren't you that retard who tried to give advice on rebuilding a lute, a while back? Turned out you didn't know jack shit about whet you were talking about. What a stupid dork you proved youself to be in that one! Wanker!
Jack

Let's see here. You state that you aren't sure he is the guy, but that doesn't stop you from calling him a retard? You aren't sure, but you make the statement anyway. Isn't that what you just called him a dork and a wanker for? Is "jack shit" your full name or just what your known as by your 'friends'?
Nice introduction of yourself to the group "Jack", want to try again?
On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 11:38:23 GMT, "Greg Millen"

No, I KNOW he is the snivvelin' dork. There's only one "Dingleberry" around here. I used the phrase "aren't you the guy", because that's the phrase HE uses when he flames someone without the slightest provokation. Actually, correction; he used the phrase "aren't you the baboon" (a totally unprovoked flame levelled at someone after he made a total fool of himself giving arrogant snobby way on a subject he obviously knew nothing about.
Have a nice day.
If you reply and I don't respond, it means I have better things to do with my time than check back.. No offence..

Ummmmmmmmmmmm. Why are you responding to my question if you're changing the criteria? The issue was dust and static in PVC, not anything else.

All depends on what shows you choose to watch as to how credible the information is. Are you saying 100% of programming is inaccurate in its content?
____

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 13:21:05 -0800, Fly-by-Night CC

Do youself a big favor; ignore "Dingleberry" and his putrid verbal diarrhea...
Jack
snipped-for-privacy@screwspam.com (Jack) wrote:

In my experience with Andy, his posts are usually very clear and detailed in explanation. I don't usually find him too far off base from my own observations with topics familiar to me, and on those I'm not familiar with he's introduced some very good thought and commentary.
HIs reply to the dust and PVC was uncharacteristic in my opinion.
____

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 13:21:05 -0800, Fly-by-Night CC

Sorry, didn't see "Dust" in the subject line.

Well... OK... as long as you're *really* sorry.
____

Howdy!

Right. Talcum powder is combustable. Right. Not...
If it went *boom*, it wasn't talcum powder.
yours, Michael
snipped-for-privacy@radix.net | White Wolf and the Phoenix