Exchange-A-Blade

I just came from the local store where I was checking out new blades for my Delta table saw. I saw the exchange a blades there & noticed that a 60 tooth blade was running $50.00. The Freud's and the Dewalts were the same price. I thought that the exchangers were supposed to be cheaper? The exchange price was $27.00 on it, so I see no real savings over sharpening. Is it just simply a convenience thing? Are the exchangers that good of quality that they can demand prices of Freud & Dewalt? BTW, Will a 80 tooth blade offer me any better quality cuts than a 60 tooth, given the fact that I have a lower quality Delta saw? It is a 36-600 model. I want to cut some hardwood trim pieces for some cabinet type projects. (Bubinga, Cocobolo) I'm sure there is plenty of other information I should be providing, but this is all I can think of for now.
TIA,
Paul

my
Are these new blades? No knowing hte model, I don't know if that is a good price.

Yes.
Depends on who is doing the work. Could be better even.

that
While the number of teeth can be important, there are other factors. Your question is sort of like asking "will my six cylinder Dodge Dart outrun a four cyclinder turbo Saab?"

Yes. Ed