Excalibur Sliding Table Parts?

Does anyone know where I can get some replacement parts for a Excalibur Sliding Table ? Thanks. SteveD61
SteveD61 wrote:

See:
http://woodworker.com/Excalibur_Sliding_Table.htm
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Have you tried calling them? I have an excaliber rip fence, that was missing some parts when I bought an open box item from woodcraft. They sent the parts out to me no charge. If I recall they are located in Montreal.

I recall a rumour that Grizzley, or maybe General bought them. Somebody who makes and/or sells green tools...
See this for distributors, JG
http://www.general.ca /