Excalibur Sliding Table Parts?

Does anyone know where I can get some replacement parts for a Excalibur Sliding Table ? Thanks. SteveD61

Reply to
SteveD61

See:

Nova

Have you tried calling them? I have an excaliber rip fence, that was missing some parts when I bought an open box item from woodcraft. They sent the parts out to me no charge. If I recall they are located in Montreal.

Reply to
MB

MB wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

I recall a rumour that Grizzley, or maybe General bought them. Somebody who makes and/or sells green tools...

Reply to
Patriarch

Reply to
JGS