Excalibur

Good Day Gentlemen,
Does anyone know what happened to Excalibur? Amazon states that the blade guard, as well as the Merlin splitter, are no longer available. I know PSI makes a blade guard, but what other commercial options are there? And what about splitters that are just as good as a Merlin? I have a General Deluxe Builders left tilt TS. Any info would be of great help.
Thanks
Scott
GLiddy wrote:

Don't dismiss the PSI guard out of hand. I have one and it works pretty well. As for a splitter, I use the Micro Jig splitter available at Woodcraft for $15 or so. It is deceptively simple but works like a champ.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com
GLiddy wrote:

Per "David F. Eisan":
Excalibur has been bought my General.
See,
www.general.ca
for info on the old Excalibur, new General product.