Excalibur

Thanks everybody for the help with my sliding table. I think I have it set up properly It is not all that difficult to remove the fence but it didn't seem right to have to be consistently taking it off and putting it on. I now have to figure out how long to leave the right table. I can't have 60 inches from each side of the blade max
I don't have that much clearance either. You make do with what you can.