EXACTOR Suggestions Sliding tasble

I am considering buying a sliding table and overhead dust and blade guard. I have done some research am leaning toward the EXACTOR EX26 (sliding table) and EXACTOR EXOA-2 (blade guard dust collection)
Website: http://www.exaktortools.com /
I would welcome any comments, especially from anyone who has either of these
Woodstock, GA