eWoodShop - BR Remodel 2014

Job description was adding two closets, and an over the window wall cabinet for storage, in a 90 year old house, while matching the crown, baseboard, shoe molding, and match the doors, and door trim, in the rest of the house.
Finished up, paint ready, this morning after four days of work. Client is doing the painting herself:
https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopBRRemodel2014?noredirect=1#
My bones are telling me this morning that I'm getting too old for this.
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

My bones are just fine. Everything else has gone to hell. But the bones seem to be OK. ;)
"Swingman" wrote:

Know the feeling well.
A chiropractor can be your friend.
Lew
On 3/14/2014 12:34 PM, Swingman wrote:

this is keeping you going.... too many guys like you stop and die, they just can't stop doing things.
Nice work.
--
Jeff

On 3/14/2014 12:16 PM, woodchucker wrote:

You're right of course ... but a single instance may be preferable to feeling like you'd have to get better to die every damned evening after work.
;)
Just kidding ... but Dayum!
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
What are the insides of those closets like?
On 3/14/2014 12:34 PM, Swingman wrote:

On 3/14/2014 12:51 PM, Greg Guarino wrote:

Physically: Drywall, same texture as the existing walls in the house. Same baseboard shoe and crown ... believe it or not (that's what the client wanted, and why my back hurts - doing trim carpentry small spaces).
Utility: The client has a shelving system currently in use. Part of the specs for the closets called for the apparently expensive, existing wire clothes hanging system, and the wire drawer system, four components total, be incorporated into the new closets.
Those shelving systems are blocked out to scale in the framing plan here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopBRRemodel2014?noredirect=1#5990739257184892418
Placement for this expensive system was critical in the design of the closets, because the space was limited, and the drawers open full extension to 27", so to open fully the drawer path must coincide with an opened closet door.
The devil is always in the details ... and attention to detail is the difference between mediocrity and supremacy. ;)
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 3/14/2014 11:34 AM, Swingman wrote: