Everything That You Always Wanted To Know About Cherry - But Were Afraid To Ask

Actually, I only wrote this as a reminder to myself about what I wanted to write about tomorrow.
(damned gaudy title - ain't it?)
<sounds arrogant to me - but what the hell do I know?>
Regards,
Tom.
Thomas J. Watson - Cabinetmaker, ret. tjwatson1atcomcastdotnet (real email) http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /

Damned tease.

Did you ask Cherry, and what does _she_ think?

If you're going to do it, do it right --
"Making it with Cherry --     Everything you need to know     (but were afraid to ask)"

Reminds me of a christmas party I went to. Everybody was feeling merry. Then she left. Later a women came is carrying a pair of 38s...and a gun.
Sorry old jokes.
When she left, everybody jumped for Joy ... so she left too.
(okay all you oldies)
So they all went down to the filling station and pumped Ethyl.

Then

" It is better to have done it backwards, then never to have done it at all!" -- Francis Coburn A Vermont Graduating Address (iirc)

Tom: When it comes to true humility, you know quite a bit that others could learn.
Bob Bertrand Russell: "The whole problem with the world is that the fools and fanatics are so certain of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts."

some folks use those yellow sticky notes.....
Patriarch
On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 15:37:24 GMT, patriarch

... and taking this further afield, you can now get sticky notes for your computer. (checkout 3m.com). I have loaded it on my computer at work, but find Keynote more useful.