Everything That You Always Wanted To Know About Cherry - But Were Afraid To Ask

Actually, I only wrote this as a reminder to myself about what I wanted to write about tomorrow.

(damned gaudy title - ain't it?)

Regards,

Tom.

Thomas J. Watson - Cabinetmaker, ret. tjwatson1atcomcastdotnet (real email)

Tom Watson

Damned tease.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Did you ask Cherry, and what does _she_ think?

If you're going to do it, do it right --

"Making it with Cherry -- Everything you need to know (but were afraid to ask)"

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Tom Watson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Patriarch

Reply to
patriarch

Reminds me of a christmas party I went to. Everybody was feeling merry. Then she left. Later a women came is carrying a pair of 38s...and a gun.

Sorry old jokes.

Reply to
JLJ21710

When she left, everybody jumped for Joy ... so she left too.

(okay all you oldies)

So they all went down to the filling station and pumped Ethyl.

Reply to
George

... and taking this further afield, you can now get sticky notes for your computer. (checkout 3m.com). I have loaded it on my computer at work, but find Keynote more useful.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

" It is better to have done it backwards, then never to have done it at all!"

-- Francis Coburn A Vermont Graduating Address (iirc)

Reply to
Eric Ryder