everything on sale at Rockler

According to the email they just sent me this link will get you the sale price on everything at Rockler until May 31st.
http://www.rockler.com?sid=v7808
Everything EXCEPT power tools, Leigh products and gift cards.
Thankyou Mr. Rockler.
RayV wrote:

Gift cards are a given, but it's usually the stuff you really want that is never on sale.
On May 17, 4:11 pm, Brian Henderson

Yep. And its probably not a coincidence I want to purchase a Festool tool and a Leigh D4R dovetail jig. The items not on sale.

Does Rockler sell Festool?
Festool will not be on sale (excepting the introduction price) because the dealers retail price is fixed by Festool.

Add to that the fact that the sale excludes all Power Tools.
Again, Does Rockler sell Festool? I think the answer is NO. Have they recently started selling Festool?
message

Don't know if Rockler sells Festool or not. Seems as if everyone else and their brother sell Festool now. Woodcraft does sell Festool. Woodcraft has several 10% off sales every year it seems. And with the same restrictions as Rockler. No Leigh, Festool, and a few others. Some of the 10% off days do apply to power tools, except the Festool and a few others. And some of the 10% off days exclude power tools.
On May 17, 5:43 pm, " snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com"

If it is the Domino you want McFeelys (sp?) has it for $40 off.
You might want to hold off on the D4R, they are coming out with a mid price line this summer. Check the Leigh website for details.

Actually IIRC every Festool dealer has the Domino at an introductory $40 off until May 31.
Brian Henderson wrote:

I dunno about that. Heck, they got stuff I didn't even KNOW I needed 'til I saw it!
For example, a magnetic, retractable, chuck key holder. Only $6.99. Whoo-eee!
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page 762

Wow!
I was issued a chinzy retractable ID card holder at work. Tied it to the post at the motor. Works like a charm for chuck keys too. About $7 plus shipping cheaper than Rockler.
Regards, Roy