everything about picture framing

Anyone with some VERY GOOD PROFESSIONAL sites that tell how to make frames, the types of molding shapes, the size and color selections of the mats, the size of the frames compared with the artwork.
I would like something by someone who is a professional and been in the business. If not web sites perhaps a book or two.....mjh -- mike hide http://members.tripod.com/mikehide2
I can't belive this organization exists, but it might help you:
http://www.ppfa.com /
--
There are no stupid questions.
There are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

Try http://www.clubframeco.com/faq.html or http://wintermist_3.tripod.com/frames.html or http://www.diynet.com/DIY/article/0,2058,6802,00.html or http://www.growinglifestyle.com/article/s0/a166817.html or etc, etc.
These are just a few I got by going to Google.com and searching for "how to make picture frames."
There were more. Too numerous to list.
--
re. email: I have no equal.

"Mike Hide" < snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net> wrote in message
Here are some sites I use. Some sites that sell matboard require that you buy 25 full size sheets. Dick Blick sells half sheets and require you buy 10. I just bought ten half size sheets from them for less than one full size sheet from my local craft store. You can choose assorted colors and styles.
http://www.dickblick.com / http://www.iosphere.net/~artex / http://www.bobvictors.com/main.html http://www.misterart.com http://www.framingsupplies.com http://www.eframe.net / http://www.rockler.com/articles/framing.cfm?sid 136 http://www.designermoulding.com/shop/default.asp http://www.pictureframe-usa.com/home.html
Hope this helps
Frank

Never tell people you make frames, you will find no peace. If they find out you can also mat, Katie bar the door.
Remember to allow for the optical illusion and add distance on the bottom of the mats.

http://amol.org.au/recollections /