Ever hear of Jummywood?

Page 3 of 3
Your talking about Phil from down under. I've been wondering that myself. Kind of like to see what he's bashed together in an afternoon and slapped a coat of tar and turps on. Jim

Yuppers, thats him! Greg

Try:
http://www.swanriverfurniture.com.au
--
Nahmie
Those on the cutting edge bleed a lot.

You mean "Phully"? He's just busy. Talked to him a couple weeks back by email, he's trying to finish up his house, but business is keeping him tied up.
--
Nahmie
Those on the cutting edge bleed a lot.
Good lawd amighty is Jums back?
Happy to see a familiar name.
Jon E - still lurking

Yup - I came in for a holiday visit. Good to see all you folks are still here. Anyone hear much from Dave? I used to go to his website and "sail the seas" with him. One hell of a guy!
crawled out from under the sawdust pile and hollered:

Good to see yer voice again, Jums!
Regards, Tom.
Jummy wrote:

I thought Jummywood had been outlawed in all 50 states?
On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 17:02:45 -0500, Silvan

HAH! That's just wishful thinking on your part, Silvie.
I whacked together a clamp stand out of leftover jummywood pieces over the weekend, just to get the crap off the floor. Cheaparse prototypes like that help get the balance of the things, though they're a bit more pricy than cardboard. I can see the floor in places now, though.
Who needs a 1hp 20 gal. compressor? $40, you pick up. Noisy above 20psi, no doubt needs a piston knurling or bearings but it runs. Januwine Crapsman motor. (That'll clear another 6-8 sq/ft. of floor.)
========================================================= CAUTION: Do not use remaining fingers as pushsticks! ========================================================= http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development