etool.com

Anyone have any order experience with etool.com? I ask as they are a good bit cheaper than Amazon, who I use a lot. I can save about $400 on a PM66 w/router lift. Don't want to take a chance if anyone has any bad experiences.
Thanks, Chris
Bad link

Chris wrote:

etool is indeed a bad link. I am familiar with etoolcart.com (they are friends and neighbors) but that is mainly automotive tools.     mahalo,     jo4hn