ESP Custom Guitar Shop (was: More on glue)

While the end product is way over the top for my liking, he gets an A+ on execution and craftsmanship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=sIMwkZpp6eY

LUTHIER SPOTLIGHT Two years after enrolling in ESP's Guitar Craft Academy in 1990, Masao Ohmuro was asked to stay on as instructor. He continued teaching, and began building and repairing guitars for ESP shops and artists.
While the end product is way over the top for my liking, he gets an A+ on execution and craftsmanship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=sIMwkZpp6eY

LUTHIER SPOTLIGHT Two years after enrolling in ESP's Guitar Craft Academy in 1990, Masao Ohmuro was asked to stay on as instructor. He continued teaching, and began building and repairing guitars for ESP shops and artists.
On 12/12/2013 7:25 AM, Spalted Walt wrote:

It takes a lot of skill to make a guitar as unplayable as that one. Unmentioned was the poor bastard that had to spend a week fitting a case for it.
On 12/13/2013 8:55 AM, Greg Guarino wrote:

Yep, the "Here, hold my beer and watch this" mentality strikes again.
A concept completely lost on this culture ... just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

I'm guessing Abraham Roentgen heard about the same thing from many of his peers back in the day ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKikHxKeodA

Something tells me that's exactly what Gibson heard back in '58 when they introduced the Flying V:
http://goo.gl/RGi83U
On 12/13/2013 10:48 AM, Spalted Walt wrote:

Repeat what I said earlier. ;)
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 12/12/2013 6:25 AM, Spalted Walt wrote:

Let's present him a trophy for showing up.