equipment purchases in toronto ontario

I have made a few machinery purchases in toronto lately with bad results ,companies using my credit card without my authorization then taking 6 weeks to correct"normand out of mississauga " do not phone in with your credit card. "markham industrial ...loosing my order but not forgetting to take my money. i think business is too good for some of these suppliers as they are getting sloppy and forgetting the customer satisfaction. I have had to call these companies back 10-12 times to get things corrected ,whats the point of saving a few dollars then having such a headache
snipped-for-privacy@tnt21.com wrote:

I have no idea where you're coming from, but Normand has given me excellent service on equipment new and used.
Have you talked to Federated Tool? One of the former regulars (haven't seen him as much lately here) works there. I've dealt with them, and been very happy with the service and price. I think they're in London, Ontario, and to be honest, I'm not sure where that is relative to you. :) Damn Westerners, eh?
Also, you may want to check out http://www.workshopbuzz.com/forum /. That's a discussion forum hosted by one of the Canadian woodworking magazines. There's a lot of Ontario based guys who may be able to suggest some alternatives to you, or places to avoid.
To be honest, I'm not sure if you're venting, or requesting information. Ah, well, that's my $0.02 anyway.
Clint

I was in that store a cpl of days ago...again....lol I buy my Fein stuff there. They're a good bunch.
They have a beast of a bandsaw sitting there...a BEAST, I tell ya...
Old... BIG...nasty... next time I'm there, I'll take a picture.
they have a bit of a website: http://www.federatedtool.com/about.html