epoxy trick

I called the manufacturer and got advice about coloring epoxy - you can use the universal tint colors supplied in paint stores. Just add enough to the resin before mixing to get the desired saturation. I used it for an inlay on the top of a pedestal for a statue. The veneer is Bubinga. It hasn't been finished yet, when it is the ring will be a solid smooth black. See it at http://www.edswoods.com/appendix
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Better try http://www.edswoods.com/appendix.html
The snipped-for-privacy@aol.com entity posted thusly:

Make that http://www.edswoods.com/appendix.html
O yeah. Sorry. Thanks for actually providing the link!