Entry door router bit

Looking for a router bit that is made for interior or entry door constuction. Much like a cabinet stile & rail bit setup. Anyone have one for sale or know where I can purchase one?

Have you tried www.routerbits.com or www.jesada.com ? They have some of the most comprehensive listings of bits.
Ray,
Doubt that you will find a router bit for panel door construction. That's the turf for shapers and large cutters $$$
Bob S.

Where ya been Bob, they've made em for years now for the router...Big routers that is, dont even attempt it without at least a 3 hp.
Jim

LONNIE BIRD'S DIVIDED LIGHT DOOR SET http://www.cmtusa.com/store/index1.ihtml?x_page=store.ihtml&id=CID5269635 761&step=2&parentid=CID471215315&pagetitle=&menuinclude=leftnav_products. ihtml&titleimage=titles_router_bitsets.jpg
Highland Hdwe has this one and it's very workable for those lacking a 1" spindle shaper.
--
Doors - Locks - Weatherstripping
POB 250121 Atlanta GA 30325

Well that link didn't work sorry about that. If you do a search from their home page http://www.mlcswoodworking.com , search for part number 18839; it's matched Rail & Stile set for entry doors.
I don't work for 'em ... I just ordered a set the other day is all.
--Marc Hudson
wrote:

http://www.cmtusa.com/store/index1.ihtml?x_page=store.ihtml&id=CID5269635
761&step=2&parentid=CID471215315&pagetitle=&menuinclude=leftnav_products.

Jesada has what you're after. Part number is: 691-522 for the RAIL & STILE SET - ENTRY & PASSAGE. Go to www.jesada.com and look for door bits. The set is 102.90, but there's a 15% discount on all bits for a few days.
Hmmmm.... this must be fairly new - thanks. When I was looking last year, I couldn't find a set that would work for 1-3/4" doors ... must be slipping....
Bob S.

I'm just finishing up a 3rd door made with the MLCS set. I got the Katana bit, since it came with the 1/2" cutter. Work great with my Milwuakee 3+ hp router. The first door was a full 1 3/4 entry door, and I'm now doing several 1 3/8 interior doors to match up everything on the main level of our house. The bits cut very clean, joints are well matched, and I'm able to make the cut in 2 passes - 1 heavyfollowed by 1 light to clean up the edges. The stick cutter is one major hunk of metal - and needs to be run at the lowest speed (8000 rpms?). Also, when changing out the 1/4" for 1/2" cutter, it seems to be pretty critical to line up the cutters to minimize vibration (DAMHIK). The set was pretty pricey (around $180 as I remember), but more than paid for itself in just the cost savings on the entry door.
Ron
Ron