Entry door page update

I received some questions and a request after posting here about an entry door I made last winter, so I spent some time this morning updating the web page on it. If you're interested, the page is at
http://www.paragoncode.com/woodworking/entry_door /
Cheers!
Jim
Jim Wilson wrote:

Looks good!
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA

Jim, The links to the files are broken. Any chance of getting Genematas_entry_door.dxf? It's a great looking door.
Dick Shenary wrote...

Doh! I goofed when moving the drawing files to the web server; added a space to the ends of the file names. They're fixed now.

Thank you! It was a fun project. I have one more outside door to make, and then it's back to cabinets for awhile.
Cheers!
Jim
Nice! Thanks for the tour Jim
Rob
--

Please visit our (recently updated) web site:
http://www.robswoodworking.com