Entry door page update

I received some questions and a request after posting here about an entry door I made last winter, so I spent some time this morning updating the web page on it. If you're interested, the page is at

Jim Wilson

Morris Dovey

Jim, The links to the files are broken. Any chance of getting Genematas_entry_door.dxf? It's a great looking door.

Reply to
Dick Shenary

Doh! I goofed when moving the drawing files to the web server; added a space to the ends of the file names. They're fixed now.

Thank you! It was a fun project. I have one more outside door to make, and then it's back to cabinets for awhile.

Cheers!

Jim

Reply to
Jim Wilson