Entertainment center

Finished this during football season. Red Oak, Watco Fruitwood Posted at: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net/album?.dir94&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.sbc.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
Max D.

Wow, that's a huge setup. Nice work.
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

Thank You, Thank You.
Max D.
Max says...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net/album?.dir94&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.sbc.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

A great example of something you can build but can't buy.
I tried the link you posted & got the following error: Sorry, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net has not enabled any public albums in their account.
Seems Edwin & Hax didn't have any problem. I'm reading this through my Google account.
Jim
Same here, altho I seriously doubt Google has anything to do with it. Did you move/delete the pic already?
Max D.

When I click on the small thumbnail to see a large photo of your entertainment centre, my browser just hangs forever until I force quit IE. I've tried about 5 times, kind of like the guy who reaches past the "wet paint" sign to feel if it's really still wet.
Gerry

Can't imagine what's going on. I have trouble posting to abpw. My pics just don't show up. If you'd care to give me your e-mail address I'll e-mail the pics.
Max D. (for my e-mail, just drop the "not" on the end.)
For mine, just remove the DONTSPAM. Thanks, I'll look forward to them.
Gerry
Very nice!
How 'bout some close ups? Like of the doors, maybe?
Renata
On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 03:55:16 GMT, "Max"

Send me your e-mail address and I'll e-mail several pics. Max D.