Enfield dining chair

I am planning to build several Enfield Shaker-style dining chairs. I have a few pictures but I'd like some accurate measurments. No luck (yet) searching with Google. I looked through all my Shaker woodworking books. Anyone have a dimensioned drawing or sketch? I need seat thickness, rung/leg diameters, backrest angles curvature and thickness. This type of Shaker chair is not the usual type, as it has vertical spindles instead of a ladder back. Thanks!