End grain gluing.

Once the Unix total tops 25 servers you can be forgiven for running a Windows server for Photoshop.

Bill

Reply to
Bill C.

I wish I only had 5 machines at home. At last count, I had 27. Fortunately, not all of them run simultaneously, as I couldn't afford the electric bill. Normally, I have between 8 and 12 running at a time. Don't ask me why, because the only answer I have is OCD.

Reply to
Odinn

Reply to
Phisherman