Enco Bandsaw

I just received a flyer from Enco for a couple of woodworking bandsaws priced at $226 and $269. Looks good, but...
I like their metal working items but have never seen them as a woodworking supplier.
Does anyone have any experience with these bandsaws?
use-enco.com

I paid more than that for the ResawKing blade for my Laguna.
Leon wrote:

Your 16HD blade should have only cost you $240. Today the 2nd one is half price too.
http://www.lagunatools.com/bandsaw-blades.htm