Emerson ROBO 23oz HAMMER

Did Any have purching this hammer from HomeDepot? How much does it cost and Is it good to use? Please advice and give some comment
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.tw (Hammer) wrote in message

Weeeellll, My personal recommendation is for the Estwing 28 oz, but barring that, I'd choose the Estwing 22 oz. If you're not looking for a framing hammer, I'd choose the Estwing 16 oz straight claw. A good mini-sledge is the Estwing 3# drilling hammer. For roofing, you can't beat the Estwing roofing hatchet. For the woodsy type, the Estwing camp axe is the way to go.
Notice a pattern?
Seriously, the steel, uh, shaft, on your Estwing will never get nicked or dented. The only problem that I've noticed is that when you've got a veeery stubborn nail to pull *sideways,* the shaft can bow just a little. I'll tell you this, though: I'll never own another hammer.
-Phil Crow, professed nail gun hater and proud Estwing(s) owner.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Phil Crow) wrote in message

Dear Phil, What is the reason you like Estwing hammer so much?? because of it's brand name or the handling of the hammer is good.
Hammer wrote:

Estwing is just a great unit to use & about as durable as you can get and well balanced. I'm like Phil, have used them for years. BUT, unlike Phil, I do like my nailers too! :-)
Scott
up later, the damage remains.