ELLIPSE JIGS

I've got a Trend mini-ellipse jig that will cut ellipses down to 220mm [8.7"] on the major axis x 160mm [6.3"] on the minor. I need to go a lot smaller than that and wonder if anyone can recommend any other proprietary jigs on the market that would suit?
Perhaps for a Dremel??
Thanks
Ian Robinson
On Sat, 21 May 2005 09:59:09 +0100, "Ian Robinson"

Draw one ...several options [some might recommend AutoCad and .0001" thin-line accuracy, but you can do it easily by hand]. Cut close, then, with some care and expertise, disc-sand to the line. Perhaps you can set up your dremmel to do the latter.